• Are your partner and children afraid of you, and have they lost trust in you?
• Do you shout at or demean the people around you?
• Do you take on attitudes that are meant to intimidate, threaten, or force people to submit to your will?
• Do you reach a point of hitting someone while convincing yourself it is justified and that they were asking for it?
• Are you at risk of losing it all if you continue with your need to control everything?
• Have you had enough of the hiding?
• Are you indifferent to others?
• Do you make decisions for others?
• Do you demean others?
• Do you place blame on others?
• Do you control other people’s finances?
• Do you ignore other people’s needs?
• Do you control other people’s social network?
• Are you controlling, angry, or impatient?
Here are a few questions that may develop your portrait of violence. Do you recognize yourself? If so, we can help you.
Contact us at 819-821-2420.