Le Seuil de l’Estrie’s team is composed of professionals (Psychologists, Social Workers, and Sexologists), of an Executive Secretary in addition to the members of the community who make up the voluntary board council. Moreover, trainees are accommodated in our organization in order to come to supplement their academic formation by practical studies.
The services offered are diversified, meaning that Le Seuil offers follow-ups for couples, families, teenagers as well as intern and the extern services for adult men at the Sherbrooke Detention Center.
• From April 1st, 2007 to March 31st, 2008, 167 individuals were met in individual follow-ups for a total of 847 hours of therapy.
• Of the 167 individuals met , were distributed as follows: 97 new customers and 70 former customers.
By keeping in mind the primary mandate which is to offer counseling services for men experiencing difficulties with their intimate partner, Le Seuil de l’Estrie also offers the following services :
• Individual counseling (men, women)
• Marital/conjugal counseling
• Family counseling
• Counseling services for children and teenagers
• Counseling services for those imprisoned at the Sherbrooke Detention Center
Le Seuil is known by its innovating approach with the immigrant and deaf communities. Being the case, our team agreed to work with the linguistic and sign-language translation services. Moreover, the English and French services are available at all times.
Le Seuil de l’Estrie makes it possible for you to break the silence. We offer you the opportunity to meet professionals who can help you begin a journey based on reflection concerning your methods used in managing your relationships.
You must call yourself to make an appointment.
You will have to make choices that will have repercussions on yourself and among those with whom you interact.
In the end, no matter what the outcome of your reflection, the decision to bring changes to your life is your responsibility.